Tuesday, December 23, 2008

sunset ridge 9th grade girls basketball team!!!

me and chyanne waiting for the rebound

cheering for the team

1-Jaquel, 4-Meagan, 12-Kate, 33-Rachael, 21-Me

Coach Lazenby giving the team a pep talk

we won our first game!!
we beat west hills (our rivals) 24-21......
we were the first girls team from our school to ever win a game!!
we were down 18 to 8 at the half time.....
......we came back up to 16 to 20 at the end of the third....
.......by 3 minutes left in the fourth we were tied 20 to 20!!!
winning was GREAT!!!
we were so proud of ourselves!!

FINAL SCORE!!!

6 comments:

Toni Wilkins said...

Yahoo! It's so fun to win a game, isn't it?! Way to go!!!

Cute new background and fun new pics on your header! You Rock!!!

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

WAY to go shelb!!! thats so cool!! youll have to let me know when your games are.. maybe i can come support ya!! :) and i love your new header!!! :)

Carolyn said...

I love the header too! and I LOVE that your team won the game!!!! Feels great~

Carolyn said...

PS - Can you send me an e-mail...I'm thinking I should invite you to my blog.

buckleys2005 said...

Congrats Shelby! Great pictures. Gage and Bailey LOVE looking at your blog too.

The Bach 10 said...

thats great that you WON THE GAME!!!!!!!! we beat you in volleyball then you beat US!!!!! can't waite till TONIGHT!!!!!!!


your sis Tayler :)